Eduneb Education Private Limited (“we” and “us”) is the operator of (https://www.eduneb.com) (“Website”). By placing an order through this Website you will be agreeing to the terms below. These are provided to ensure both parties are aware of and agree upon this arrangement to mutually protect and set expectations on our service.
Subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but from time-to-time there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items at time of purchase. In this instance, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the backordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
Shipping costs are calculated during checkout based on weight, dimensions and destination of the items in the order. Payment for shipping will be collected with the purchase. This price will be the final price for shipping cost to the customer.
1. Transit Time Domestically
- In general, domestic shipments are in transit for 2 – 7 days
2. Transit time Internationally
- Generally, orders shipped internationally are in transit for 4 – 22 days. This varies greatly depending on the courier you have selected. We are able to offer a more specific estimate when you are choosing your courier at checkout.
3. Dispatch Time
- Orders are usually dispatched within 2 business days of payment of order Our warehouse operates on Monday – Friday during standard business hours, except on national holidays at which time the warehouse will be closed. In these instances, we take steps to ensure shipment delays will be kept to a minimum.
4. Change Of Delivery Address
- For change of delivery address requests, we are able to change the address at any time before the order has been dispatched.
5. P.O. Box Shipping
- Eduneb Education Private Limited will ship to P.O. box addresses using postal services only. We are unable to offer couriers services to these locations.
6. Military Address Shipping
- We are able to ship to military addresses using USPS. We are unable to offer this service using courier services.
7. Items Out Of Stock
- If an item is out of stock, we will dispatch the in-stock items immediately and send the remaining items once they return to stock.
8. Delivery Time Exceeded
- If delivery time has exceeded the forecasted time, please contact us so that we can conduct an investigation.
Upon dispatch, customers will receive a tracking link from which they will be able to follow the progress of their shipment based on the latest updates made available by the shipping provider.
If you find a parcel is damaged in-transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with next steps.
1. Sales Tax
- Sales tax has already been applied to the price of the goods as displayed on the website
2. Import Duties & Taxes
- Import duties and taxes for international shipments will be pre-paid, without any additional fees to be paid by customer upon arrival in destination country
If you change your mind before you have received your order, we are unable to accept cancellations at any time before the order has been dispatched. If an order has already been dispatched, please refer to our refund policy.
Parcels are insured for loss and damage up to the value as stated by the courier.
1. Process for parcel damaged in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
2. Process for parcel lost in-transit
- We will process a refund or replacement as soon as the courier has conducted an investigation and deemed the parcel lost.
For all customer service enquiries, please email us at email@example.com